- Link to the person who tagged you. -
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write 6 random things about yourself.
- Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry has posted.
1) I can say all 50 states in alphabetical order in less than 20 seconds.
2) I once went to an event/conference where I not only shook Colin Powell's hand but met Ian Wilmut (the man who cloned Dolly) and sat next to George Lucas at lunch.
3) I have really, really soft skin. Losing that a touch though - must be the age :P.
4) I had cranberry sauce and stuffing for the first time ever the Thanksgiving when I was 18 years old.
5) I do not get the Asian glow. I can drink a lot of alcohol and my skin does not flush at all. LUCKY ME!
6) I am 132 lbs. I couldn't think of anything else and decided to take a stand for the ladies of modern times and post my weight on the Internet. I think it's bizarre how asking how much someone weighs is more offensive than asking how much money they make. Geez, it's a number. We should stop caring so much. Caring is a noose that makes you fat! That's my humble opinion. I am 132 lbs, smokin' hot, and proud of it. Snap.
Ok, now I am supposed to tag people. Except that the bloggers I "know" are few and far between, plus they've mostly been tagged, so I'll just do a few. Forgive me.
I tag Eugenie, Juniper Shoemaker, and....umm....can I double tag Candid? She's been tagged already but we don't yet know 6 random things about her. :)