Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Easy Food

It's no secret to people that know me IRL (in real life) that I am obsessed with food. I eat every 2 hours or so in order to stay sated. When I say, "I'm hungry" to Mr. Phizzle Dizzle (which is about 7 times a day), he just says, "You're always hungry."

Although this blog seems to be defunct, I think the description of food slut fits me just about to a T.

As a result, I am often searching for good restaurants, good recipes, but also...EASY RECIPES. You see, as a future PhizzleDizzle holder I do not often have time to make elaborate meals, though I do enjoy doing so semi-often.

In today's NYT, I was delighted to find this article , which discussed cooking with your rice cooker. I have a trusty little rice cooker which I love, and today I tried this recipe from RecipeZaar, my favorite recipe site. It was pretty good, and EASY as 1-2-3. I subbed some of the water for chicken broth, but otherwise it was pretty much the same. Easy peasy! Just thought I would share.

No comments: