Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Live Blogging the Debate - In Which I Grow More Annoyed with McCain

"I'm so proud of her". What is McCain, Palin's father?

"Bresh of freth air". Hahaha.

Who the hell is Joe? Good god, stop talking about this Joe the Plumber, Joe the Rich Guy, Joe the shut-the-hell-up.

"Pro-abortion"?? Who the fuck is pro-abortion in this country? I don't think anyone is pro-abortion. What a smearish term. No one is pro abortion.

Stop fucking saying pro-abortion! There is no goddamned 'pro-abortion movement' in America. What the fuck kind of people do you think walk around encouraging people to have abortions? Lame.

I like this idea of the tax credit for college tuition in exchange for service. I had a similar idea myself a few years ago that all college grads either do teach for america for a year or military or peace corps. I never thought people would go for it though. America is too individualistic, "whateva, whateva, I do what I want!" But the tuition tax credit is a good incentive.

McCain, didn't your mother teach you not to interrupt? You've interrupted Schieffer and Obama a number of times now.

When did I get so annoyed with you? I think when you picked Sarah Palin.

Before her, and your desperate disgustingness in mongering and slinging ads and rallies lately, I actually considered voting for you. I thought to myself, this time around, I'm going to have to take a close look at your voting records, etc. But that door has been shut.

I'm so anxious for Nov. 4, it's not even funny. Seriously.

GOBAMA!

No comments: