I realized I didn't update last week, so I guess this week will be a two-fer.
1) Write Thesis by June 1: I'm pretty behind on Chp. 2, but I've written 816 words so far. I have some citations to collect as well, but the progress has been slow, but at least no totally 0.
2) Run 10 miles/week: I might have to change this to doing regular exercise. I'm not feeling the running. In week 2, I went for a swim, and swam 1000 yds. I know this is peanuts to Eugenie, but I am reasonably proud of the fact that I could just hop into the pool after forever and just knock out 1K. In week 2, I also tried a yoga class, which I liked, and repeated in week 3. I am totally sore from yoga. I'm going to be jacked!
3) 30 pushups continuously: My yoga class does a crapton of high planks. I think this will help with the pushups.
4) Do a pullup: Nothing here. I should just make this one of the things I work on when I wake up in the morning.
5) Update Wardrobe to be grownup :): I haven't worn a baby tee in months. This is a moral victory.