a) Put your MP3 player, iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle
b) For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c) YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
d) Tag at least 5 people
e) Everyone tagged has to do the same thing (no they don't, actually)
f) Have Fun! (Step f is not required)
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
"The Way You Love Me" by Faith Hill
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
"What's the Frequency, Kenneth?" by REM
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Doesn't Really Matter" by Janet Jackson (um, yes, it matters :))
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"Kush" by Lil Wayne
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"The Celts" by Enya
6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
"If I Could Go" by Angie Martinez
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Cowboy Hat" by Nickelback
8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"What's My Age Again" by Blink 182 (actually, they think I act my age)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Always Be My Baby" by Mariah Carey
10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
"Always" by U2
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel
12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"The Fox" by Nickel Creek. Cuz yup, I'm a fox :).
13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Hommage a Rameau" - classical piano piece by Claude Debussy, performed by Phillippe Entremont
14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Country Grammar" by Nelly
15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? (A little late for that, but oh well)
"Faith" by Limp Bizkit (haha!)
16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Devil Went Down to Georgia" by Charlie Daniel's Band (YESSSS!!!!!)
17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"If God Will Send His Angels" by U2
18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
"So Much To Say" by Dave Matthews Band. (Heh.)
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"What More Can I Say" by Jay-Z and DJ Danger Mouse
20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
"Imagine" by John Lennon. (Hmm....appropriate.)
21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Pride (In the Name of Love)" by U2. Yes, I am proud of my friends.
22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon and Garfunkel.
Mrs. Comet Hunter