Saturday, November 1, 2008

When Stressed: Bake, Dance, and Call Me In the Morning

Not long ago, I was feeling increasingly agitated from the stress of the impending job search, to the point that I had to blog about it.

So, I left my computer, I went to the kitchen, and I made another batch of pumpkin spice muffins, with the radio blasting and me dancing. Since the oven had to be preheated to a rather warm degree and because Mr. PhizzleDizzle had just done some cooking, the kitchen was rather hot. So, what did I do? I took off my shirt baby!

Let me tell you how liberating and relaxing it was to bake, listen to the soulful stylings of DMX, dance, and generally gallivant around my kitchen without a shirt on. I tell you, I feel 100% better. I highly recommend it. I feel like this could have been a movie montage starring Kirsten Dunst. Or Natalie Portman. But minus the DMX. They probably would be listening to Ani Difranco or something.

For serious. Try it. Now I'm going to have a glass of wine, bitches!! Ain't nothing going to hold me down now! Haha!

1 comment:

Isis the Scientist said...

Heh, you're a reall ruff ryder.