This almost feels like elementary school, where we ran around the playground tagging each other endlessly. It was so much fun :). Ah, those were the days. Anyway, I guess Eugenie and Dr. A (edit: and newcomer JLK as well! Welcome!) are rarin' to know some stuff. And since I am waiting for experiments, I will take this opportunity to answer some shiz about myself!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting my ass handed to me on a platter by my first midterms at ILU. I don't know what I was thinking with that schedule (I was naive) - note to Eugenie, it will be ok :)
2. About to spend my first Thanksgiving away from home. :(
3. Trying to make friends, talking to everyone I met, then tripping in the dining hall and spilling orange juice all over my white sweater.
4. Avoiding the freshman 15 - and not really succeeding
5. Getting to know Mr. PhizzleDizzle, whom I thought was one of the dorkiest dudes I'd ever met.
5 things on my to do list today:
1. Work on my paper.
2. Phone meeting with advisor.
3. Work on my paper.
4. Drink water so I don't pee orange tomorrow, and have some real food.
5. Work on my paper, and do not freak out.
5 snacks I love:
1. Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips
2. French Fries (even better, topped with melted cheese)
3. Crudites (particularly, broccoli, cauliflower, and mushrooms. and celery. ok, mostly any of them, but not so much carrots, which I will eat but do not LOVE).
4. Tomatoes from my MIL's garden.
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house.
2. Go on a long trip around the world.
3. Endow a regular social hour for graduate students at my institution after I graduate. Imagine that, every week/month, the "PhizzleDizzle Social Hour to relieve you of Graduate Stresses". In fact, I might do that anyway, even if I am not a millionaire.
4. Not live much larger than I do now.
5. Become more financially supportive of a favorite charity.
5 places I've lived:
5. New Jersey
5 jobs I've had:
1. Receptionist at a small computer software firm
2. Dining hall at ILU
3. Intern at various tech companies
5. Ooh, I almost forgot - I worked in a library at ILU. That was boring. I love libraries, but not this one.
5 people I'll tag:
I am going to break this rule. I am honestly just too tired to make the links. And I have go to back to work. Sigh. But anyone who wants, go ahead and to the meme and say I tagged you :).
See you all on the flip side!
2 years ago